A diamond painting kit contains all the required materials to complete a picture:
- a canvas with an adhesive layer & a printed scheme. Symbols on the scheme correspond to a particular number and colour of the rhinestones;
- acrylic rhinestones in numbered packets;
- a tweezer or pen to complete the picture
- a plastic shaker tray for sorting the rhinestones;
FRAME NOT INCLUDED
Tips and Suggestions:
- It is very important that you place the rhinestones as close as possible to each other to avoid gaps between them. This will help preserve the overall effect of the completed picture.
- Don’t remove the entire protective film at once — uncover only a small part of the painting to complete within the session.
- Sorting the rhinestones into labeled containers will make the process easier
|Number of Colours||35|
|Box measurements||38*27 cm|